What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

• 1 month later...

most recent was back in November, it was the classic Final Fantasy 7 for PS1, an actual copy of it, not downloaded.

Just got the Simpsons arcade game for no charge due to Playstation Plus.

Just got the Simpsons arcade game for no charge due to Playstation Plus.

Out of curiosity, how did the porting process go? It's the first time in AGES since I've been able to play the game. :P

Out of curiosity, how did the porting process go? It's the first time in AGES since I've been able to play the game. :-P

Offline, it's great and there is some variety in gameplay (such as a surival mode and play the japanesse ROM) and unlockable content depending on who you play as.

I only played online once and i notice a small delay when making an move and it kind of makes the control feel a bit stiff. Nevertheless, I still was able to play and enjoy the game with other players and it was also fun.

Offline, it's great and there is some variety in gameplay (such as a surival mode and play the japanesse ROM) and unlockable content depending on who you play as.

I only played online once and i notice a small delay when making an move and it kind of makes the control feel a bit stiff. Nevertheless, I still was able to play and enjoy the game with other players and it was also fun.

That's awesome! Looks like I'll have to make that purchase; it's a shame that the arcade game hasn't been available again until now.

Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2. Which incidentally is my second gamecube game. Who'd have 'thunk" it?

Saints Row the Third. Beat it twice-both time with Emperor.

One of these days we will have to do it again sometime with my uptight British character.

Just got a PS2 finally. Just about to get Kingdom hearts 1 and 2, crash bandicoot 1-4, some of the spyro games, and the legend of dragoon. This is gonna be a veeeery unproductive semester lol

Pokemon Black.

I just wish there was an easy way to get my Latias from Sapphire to this one.

Latias is best pony Pokemon.

One of these days we will have to do it again sometime with my uptight British character.

I look forward to it :D

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for PS3. Already have it for PC but a friend only has a PS3 and plays it like crazy… so yeah.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for PS3. Already have it for PC but a friend only has a PS3 and plays it like crazy… so yeah.

I still prefer Bad Company 2 over Battlefield 3; there's just something about it that makes it more fun to play. :P

I still prefer Bad Company 2 over Battlefield 3; there's just something about it that makes it more fun to play. :-P

Eh, I much prefer BF3 to any other BF. I just can't handle it on my PC anymore. Building a new one this summer and I'll get back into it.

I refuse to play it on consoles. :-P

But sure, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. It's fine that you like BC2 better.

Jets, more maps, better ranking/upgrading system, PRONE, etc, etc, so many things that BC2 didn't have are all in BF3 and it's so much fun.

…I just can't play it.

Although, there are some things I like better about BC2. The maps are… slightly more fun, but BF3's are fun too. Back to Karkand is full of awesome because… well, it's Back to KARKAND. :D

BC2's game map, interface, maps, and stability/compatibility, etc, are better, but BF3 just does so much more that it's okay.

Star Fox 64 :D

FINALLY

(Had on Wii, but now have original N64 copy.)

Landstalker