What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

• Owner/Technical Admin

The last games I technically got was:

Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions (360)

Just Cause 2 (360)

Battlefield 3 (PC)

I have not started playing BF3 yet, but I really want to. Just haven't gotten time to install it on my laptop yet.

So Conkers Bad Fur Day never showed up. I payed $162.50 for it too. Damn you eBay!

• 2 weeks later...

So Conker finally showed up after a month. Apparently Australia Post thinks N64 games are hazardous goods.

Last game I got was BioShock and believe me I'm not impressed with the story. Gameplay is good though.

Bit trip presents. Runner 2, and the new FFXI expansion pack

but bit trip AGH so frustrating but enjoyable... and colors... so many.......pretty colors.

Last game I got was Injustice: Gods Among Us the day it came out. Spent that night going through the story mode and as a fan of DC comics I LOVE this game! What surprised me is that the voice actor of Cyborg from the Teen Titans animated series reprises his role in this game. He even yells BOOYAH! :D

• Like 1

Just got Persona 4 Arena for the 360 this afternoon. But I'm returning it first thing tomorrow. Played it, absolutely hated it.>:(

Just got Persona 4 Arena for the 360 this afternoon. But I'm returning it first thing tomorrow. Played it, absolutely hated it.> :(

Not a fan of 2D fighting games?

Not a fan of 2D fighting games?

No, I like 2D fighters. It's just that the game frustrates me. The AI is horribly unforgiving in combat, the characters are terribly imbalanced, and they created such a confusing control set up. I'm glad they had a tutorial mode off the bat, but there were way too many button combos for simple moves. And because of that, the controls are almost completely unresponsive. I took the in depth tutorial, but immediately forgot all the stupid little special moves and their button combos. This game was horrible waste of both $25 (used) and an hour of my life.

The latest game I have gotten my good sirs is not so much a game as a restored content mod for the game which added so much back to the already good game, that I am surprised that more people haven't got this restored content. Kotor 2 Restored Content Mod, adds so much you'll feel like you're playing a new game. 

I did what I said I was gonna do yesterday. I returned Persona 4 Arena today, and in its place, I got Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Yesterday I got Duelmasters for free and Mega Man X Command Mission or something like that.

Both were really cheap.

-i was actually playing saw recently and i'm in love :).the way the puzzles and stuff flow right together and jigsaw taunting you along the way and stuff,definately goodplay.also,very creepy at night.

Got 4000 Microsoft point today, and with those points I got these games:

Shark Attack

Skull Girls

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds

I still have 880 points, but I don't know what else to get.

I got Solatorobo: Red the Hunter! :D

I've not played it yet, but it seems like it'd be a really neat action rpg.

http://www.solatorobo.com/

The game comes with the soundtrack too! :D

So Conkers Bad Fur Day never showed up. I payed $162.50 for it too. Damn you eBay!

Woah. I've been wanting to play this game myself. Didin't realize it was so expensive though.

I bought all the pinball packs I didn't own for Pinball Arcade. Big Shot is my favorite of the bunch since I like the simplicity of the older tables.

Does Pre-ordering

logo-george.png

Count?

For a moment I thought that this might be some new Earthbound sequel that I didn't know about.

• Like 1

LIMBO. It's pretty awesome so far. I'm quite liking the art style.

Woah. I've been wanting to play this game myself. Didin't realize it was so expensive though.

It may be cheaper where you are, but I had to get the Australian PAL version for my N64 to play it. I think American copys are far less expensive. Or if you have an Xbox you can get the cheaper remake, however its not as good the the N64 version in my opinion. I thought the game is worth the price though, after it finally got here.

Receiver. I had kinda forgotten about this game I voted for in Greenlight because it was one I did when Greenlight first came out, and I saw it available now on Steam and did not hesitate. I regret nothing since this game... holy shit this game is a fucking EXPERIENCE. Everything from the realistic way guns operate to the feel of how you have to operate them to the levels and their appearance to how you deal with the enemies in the game. Plus the nonlinear goal of collecting 12 tapes that reveal more of the backstory for you in the mode of a rather deadpan, matter of fact voice of another "Receiver," people that are able to hear the words of what I believe is a friendly alien race come to help you deal with a great evil threatening to destroy all of mankind.

Here's a screenshot I took that has the help up so you can see just how intricate the workings are.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578987645669178420/8DD4325B381CA59A7C516A7C55A9DFDE1B97BCFD/

There are 3 weapons that you can have (only 1 at a time, and you start with it randomly). The Colt 1911, the S&W Model 10 "Victory", and a Glock 18 automatic pistol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-XyvgqXwZs

Even if you don't like guns really, the rest of the game makes it worth it, and if you do, it's a perfect game for you.

And don't worry about not knowing how guns work, even folks that do know how to operate the pistols in real life will be fumbling with them for a good while until they get the muscle memory for the controls.