What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

I am now the proud owner of Skyrim for PC. On Steam of course.

Also Death Rally, because like, it was cheap and cool and stuff.

Anno 2070, Endless Space and Empire: Total War.

Not finished downloading the two latter ones.

:yuno:

For some reasons I bought the bf2 bundle on steam for 10$. I guess having played the free bf1942 had more effects on myself than I thought D:

PsyMuffin gifted me Terraria. I am now addicted, and you should all go give him hugs and sexual favours on my behalf.

• Like 1

My last game I got as in obtained is Planetside 2. It is one of the absolute best FPS games in my oppinion. It is free to play so I don't know if it counts. The last game I purchased is Borderlands. I got it during the Summer sale. I regret the decision to buy.

• Like 1

The last game I purchased is Borderlands. I got it during the Summer sale. I regret the decision to buy.

Same here ! I heard everybody praising the game, but its pretty much a grindfest to me. And guns tend to be very similar to eachothers, unlike what they advertise. Also I really hate that damn stupid robot .. I tried to run away when he's crippled at the beggining of the game but it wouldn't let me :(

• Like 1

Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight for the DS.

Another addition to my rider collection even if it is based on an American adaptation.

• 1 month later...

Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl

Stalker: Call of Pripyat

I've yet to play them.

Final Fantasy XIII!

Why is this game hated on so much? Sure it's not the best RPG out there, but it's far from a bad game.

I got Faster Than Light on GOG.com and dude. This game was made just for me. Being destroyed in a couple seconds because of a dumb decision never felt so good.

So I bought Sonic 06...

God help you...

Final Fantasy XIII!

Why is this game hated on so much? Sure it's not the best RPG out there, but it's far from a bad game.

Because, sadly, it is a Final Fantasy game, and it treats its story and characters like a joke. While the gameplay is fine, everything that should make it a worthy 40 hour grind falls so short of any amount of worth I simply can't overlook it and say that the game is good because the gameplay is good.

just got assassins creed 2 and assassins creed brotherhood.

Total, 10 bucks on steam, they're alright. Controls are odd on PC, but it was designed around a console, so I can't complain really, they're fun.

Got Resident Evil 6 A few days ago. It's a fun game, but I've played through 2 of the 3 campaigns. Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield. The Leon campaign definitely feels like a Resident Evil game, with the good ol' zombies back. The Chris campaign  however, looks and feel more like a horrible cross between Gears of War and Duke Nukem.

• 2 weeks later...

PS3- Dishonored, Sine Mora, NiGHTS into Dreams..., Sound Shapes, Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty

Xbox 360- Super Meat Boy, The Walking Dead: Episode 1, The Impossible Game

Wii U- Might Switch Force: Hyper Drive Edition

Sega Saturn- Bug Too!, Scud: The Disposable Assassin, Virtua Cop 2, Madden '97 (it was free)

PS2- Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Genesis- Jungle Strike, Desert Strike, Urban Strike, Super Battletank: War in the Gulf

NES- Dragon Warrior

• Like 3

Xbox 360- Super Meat Boy

lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic Unleashed for PS3, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus PS3 bundle and Buck Bumble for the N64

My little sister fighting with my mom and claiming that I'm the perfect child and she's not, when that is FAR from the truth.