What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

I just bought; for ps3: Oblivion, Portal 2, Assisins Creed, Assasins Creed 2 and Ratchet and Clank All 4 One. For PS2: Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. DS: Bowsers Inside Story

• 3 weeks later...

Just purchased Call of Duty: World at War for the PC, since it has all the DLC for free, and I like playing Nazi Zombies (plus moddability), but I HATE my Xbox 360 with a passion, since the controller is terrible and the system isn't good enough to warrant me getting a custom controller that doesn't suck.

So anyway, got WaW for PC, and if anyone else has it for PC and wants to play Nazi Zombies/Co-Op, or such, lemme know.

A used copy of Super Mario World (Super Mario Advance 2) for the GBA.

So for my portable N64 project I just got Majora's Mask, the gold edition; Ocarina Of Time, also the gold edition; Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros; Pokemon Stadium, and Blast Corps. I don't like Blast Corps much...

So for my portable N64 project I just got Majora's Mask, the gold edition; Ocarina Of Time, also the gold edition; Perfect Dark, Super Smash Bros; Pokemon Stadium, and Blast Corps. I don't like Blast Corps much...

Hope that works out for you; I've always loved seeing consoles being made portable, and the N64 is a great candidate. Goldeneye is a must though! :P

I'm looking forward to spend my gift card @ Bestbuy to buy a PC game for my labtop. Game? Starcraft II Wings of Liberty. If there is any other game you guys should persuade me to get what would it be?

The original Silent Hill PS1 game on my PS3, thanks to PlayStation Plus.

P.S.: My 100th (Non-Rec Room) Post!

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. This time I will not lose this copy!

Wipeout XL for the PSOne.

Also, since the disc can also be used as a music CD, I could import the tracks to my PS3's hard drive much like the first and third games.

Xenoblade Chronicles as well as a used copy of Blazblue: Calamity Trigger

• 3 weeks later...

Hard Corps: Uprising, Trine 2, and Awesomeauts for the PS3 today.

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts...Not a bad game I have to admit even though it departs from the originals.

Skyward Sword. I had doubts at first, I hated the past few zelda games on the DS, but it looks like the series is picking back up again :D

Blazblue: Continuum Shift EXTEND as well as the Wii version of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

GarrysMod which I then proceeded to fail at miserably, Civilization V which is good but a little fast-paced when compared to it's predecessor, and Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad which I haven't played at and probably won't until I am either reminded that I have it or see it one day 3 years later.

and Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad which I haven't played at and probably won't until I am either reminded that I have it or see it one day 3 years later.

I've really wanted that game ever since it came out, but during the free weekend I tried it out and just didn't really like the gameplay… so eh.

Welcome back, by the way… I was just wondering today where you had gone……

I've really wanted that game ever since it came out, but during the free weekend I tried it out and just didn't really like the gameplay… so eh.

It was on sale so I decided what the hell and decided to get it.

Infamous and Little Big Planet 2, full games, for FREE this week during E3 for PSPlus.

The latest game I've gotten?

... TOR.

... as in, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Yes, the new Star Wars MMO (Meant to imply that it is a new STAR WARS MMO, not a new MMO in general.)

... can't imagine what I'd be getting next...

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption...made by *gasp* RETRO?!

Ok, I haven't played it too much but I find it tasteful for a FPS that I have never been a fan of. Now, show us what you can do with a real franchise (aka Star Fox), Retro :P

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Final Fantasy Tactics and the NES classic, Master Blaster.