What is the latest game you have gotten?

Pgpaw3

Ocarina of Time 3D, Star Fox 3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Darksiders 2 and Team Fortress 2.

My most recent game I bought was a used copy of Bayonetta. Always wanted to play it ever since I saw an Achievement Hunter video of it.

Quantum Conundrum, Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Pack (+Republic at War), F.A.S.T. Racing League (Wii), LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars (Wii) and The Adventures of Tintin (Wii).

XCom : Enemy Unknown (The new one) I wish it was more like the first game though. I'd like to stop having my eyes bleed from the 320x340 resolution of the original..

Also, I suggest you wait a while before buying if you intend to, because contrarily to what some may want you to believe, there are some serious show stopper bugs, balancing problem, some very nasty bugs. The more annoying are the game getting stuck in an infinite loop, and you can sometimes shoot enemies through walls and vice versa. And there's a very big list of other bugs.

Also I wish people would shut up when they start saying thing like "If you don't like it go play the first game" or "They don't have to make the game similar to the first game" or "No that's not a bug its part of the game, and you just don't understand it. That happens because its your fault and you're stupid. Here is how you should do it..." or "The consoles killed the game" and a couple of others on the forums. If people stopped making these posts it wouldn't take me days to read one thread..

Sorry for the rant btw. :/

• Owner/Technical Admin

My last purchase in terms of games was Transformers: FoC in August, and also V8 Second Offense for DC.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. WTF does the title mean?

I think only Square Enix knows.

• Owner/Technical Admin

Oh yeah, I did buy Sonic Adventure (PSN) and Sonic Adventure 2 (XBLA and PSN).. which makes me really sad. I own multiple copies.

I think the last games I bought were Lego Island II , Future Cop: LAPD, Theme Park and Mechwarrior II for the PSX in a local thrift store.

I loved the first LEGO Island!

I've never played the first, but I'd like to get it for PC someday :D

OT:

Today I got Xena Warrior Princess on GameBoy Color, now my Xena-game collection is complete ^^

Star Wars: Jedi Outcast. Got it just today, It turned out to be broken so i will personally rage down the seller's neck!

• 2 weeks later...

The Megaman X collection for the PS2.

All I can say about this game is............Lemons.

I just bought these 3 games yesterday-

Resistance: Fall of Man

MotorStorm

Ninja Gaiden II

Used to play it on te Dreamcast and Cube. :-)

I will eventually get it on Gamecube as well. I am always better at a game with a joystick, and I love the Gamecube.

WarioWare DIY on DS for only €5,-. :cool:

But now I'm stuck with the song from Jimmy T's stage. ''Shake a leg and you will get slim''

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. WTF does the title mean?

Well, Square's random title geneartor works again!LOL